Sunday, 11 December 2011

i can't sleep

hey. again hey. -.-' ummm. i can't sleep. maybe because of BM maybe :S and i changed my mood. it was so sad. haha i wait for BM but he doesn't online. so, this song I attribute to him. i hate waiting. well, actually not exactly. because I was very patience person. luls. don't know what to mumbling anymore. i keep on talking about BM here because I'm waiting for him! did I mentioned it before? hmmm :( it's 1.28 am now. and 12 December 2011. :/ 100210 was hurt by 101210 k what was that? D: hahaha forget about him. i'm so frustrated. -.-' I wanted him to meet this girl SST.


i would do anything to him. including this. because I love him. i will tried to make he's happy as long as i could. maybe he doesn't understand why i act like this. but whatever okay. i have a secret that you didn't know. :/ if he doesn't love me i don't care. at least he would be my BFF and BROTHER :') 

iloveyou,BM <3

k until the next post, sincerely pais

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home