Nu-Uh
Oho hello~ Hi.. Just so you know, due to my last post was pretty i-want-to-die-right-now sounds that's why I'm happy to say that I'm alive and still rocking in my own space dot space dot xP So.. There's many things I would like to share here. But I don't know which one the best to start! So let's start from one incident which started it all! Okay, right now I'm eighteen years old and I'm taking form sixth in SMK ST THOMAS, KUCHING :D Double-yeayy for me! Went there since last 9th May 2012. Such a sweet memories I wouldn't want to forget!! :)
Then, after one week orientation. We were divided into the class. The class of our own choice. I choose L6A2. Which is have Sejarah, Pengajian Am, Pengajian Perniagaan and Literature / Bahasa Malaysia. At first, i was an BM student. But i can't concentrate over there. So i change to Literature. Seriously.
I met Nigel, Natasha, Brosnen, Andrew, Harrez, Hanis, Hafiz, Sean, Isaac, Hadri, Jonanthan, Sharon Sii. All of them was nice and so on lah! I can't explain how these past 2 months can make us closer like we have known each other like forever. LOL what am i trying to say here? I'm blaming for this pepsi late night drinking for my weirdness this midnight.
Nah, gonna tried to settle down here. PAIS xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home