what else can i said?
I thought you can tell me what to do and what i need to know. And that's all you can tell me? Oh. I understand but there's no need to describing me like that! I would never do such things. Thanks to Allah you didn't mentioned my name. Who knows right you might. I was so dissapointed. Until there's a time i felt wanted to un-friend you. But I don't because you become my reminder everyday in Facebook. You remind me when I got so lost in Facebook. Haha. Some reminder you are. I asked you because I got no place to go. I don't even have brother. And my sister? I wouldn't dare to tell her this. And my parents? Like they won't scolded me. My friends? No comment. I feel so random now. I hope it won't last longer. If you can see me now. You'll be sorry. Why? Because I feel sorry for myself too.
sincerely pais.
until the next post.
sincerely pais.
until the next post.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home